background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Festival

We went yesterday to the Heritage Festival and Parker got to go to his first parade... come to think of it I guess this was my first official parade also. I believe I have only been to the parades at Disney World + never attended a local parade. It didn't take little man too long to figure out the candy throwing and pick up! I was curious as to why he was doing so well picking up all that candy when it takes forever for him to clean up his room? hehe. anyways it was a great day. We are sure going to miss our little area that we now call home. The memories we have made here in Texas will last a lifetime. Texas will forever be a part of me from the friendships we have made and the fact that both my children were born here. We are Texas proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment