background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sea World

Normally I don't do theme parks. Mostly because my mom used to drag us every year to Disney, despite the fact we were totally too cool for it! It was always hot, crowded and we never had extra money for toys and things! My husband and I decided after we had our son that we would not subject our kids to the park experience until after the youngest one is at least 4! Well we are sticking to our guns with the exception of "Sea World". I LoVe it and my son loves animals and water, so it is a perfect fit. Plus once a year military families get to go for free!!!





So while in FL we gave it a go and we had a blast! Even my one year old daughter was captivated by "Shamu" the whale! I also got some great shots! Thank you "Anheiser-Busch" for supporting our Military!

No comments:

Post a Comment