background

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How did I miss a whole year?

Ive admitted in the past how Im not the best blogger and I retain my status even though I am trying to make it a weekly habit. I realized I still never blogged about my daughters birthday in December this year or from last year (2012!) How. Did. that. happen? Seriously... Here she is turning 2 at her "Dorothy Party" with her daddy:

This year (2013) she turned 3! Three! OMG thats too big~ and she's got the 3 year old attitude to go with it. She starts out sweet and sneaks it in after. Little adorable stinker. We had a minnie Mouse Party for the third. If you know me Ive never been a big Disney fan so its evident she's putting her "3" cents in for everything... wonder where she gets that from?
So big so fast & so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment