background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Im the worst blogger!


Okay please forgive me everyone. I am like the world's worst blogger! I had a friend ask me the other day... "Hey why haven't you written on your blog lately?"   I was a little embarrassed and could not even remember my last post! I keep saying Ill do better but man life just flies by you sometimes. And these Pictures should prove it...



My babies are growing up so fast right before my very eyes. We are half way through our Alaska tour and I want so badly to put my priorities back in order before we are off and moving to another home base. God has blessed our family with so much and I want to enjoy it all. Blogging helps to keep me on track for whats really important and to stop and be thankful for the every day things that bring us joy! Ill work on getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment