background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sweet Memories



We just took a trip to Mississippi to visit family and witness my brother graduate from nursing school. We had not been there in over a year and we had a great time on our visit. Everyone got to meet Miss Shelbie and we also visited my Father's graveside. He passed away 6 years ago. I know that he watches over me, but so much has happened in my life in the past  six years that he has missed. He wasn't at my wedding, either of my children's births, or many holidays spent with family. I do miss him so very much and am blessed that we can keep his memory alive. 
This was Shelbie's first visit to the cemetery and our chance to honor his memory before we move for the next 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this 2 years ago and realize fit was saved under drafts. This one had to be shared!!

    ReplyDelete