background

Monday, March 24, 2014

My momma

I think the majority of us feel we have the worlds best mom. So many moms before us have demonstrated the loving sacrifices that we as mothers today try to live up to. So in essence we all can say we have the worlds best mom. I sure am blessed to say that about my mom. No she's no perfect but she loves me unconditionally and does what ever she can to show her love and be there whenever or where ever I need her. As soon as I mentioned I was going to have surgery she was booking her ticket to come help me withe the kids and be a support to me. How do you even begin to thank your momma for all she has done or does? My momma works hard and can buy anything she wants. So since I started quilting I knew I had to make her a quilt. I felt like that excited 5 year old I used to be when I'd make her a surprise out of macaroni giving her that quilt. I know she felt all the love I put into it just like the love she puts into everything she does for me. I'm so blessed by my momma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment